As I laid out last week, I am now an official White House surrogate. This entails me getting information DIRECTLY from The White House Communications Department and getting it out to the public UNFILTERED.
Another incredible week for the President. Many of the accomplishments below never made it into the mainstream media, but as you can see, progress is being made every single day to advance the President’s agenda. My goal for this presidency is to get the official word out there to as many who will read it because the media itself is not doing this.
Everything you read below as well as what is attached is STRAIGHT FROM THE WHITE HOUSE. Take a look and see how much of this you read elsewhere in the mainstream press.
Presidential Accomplishments (10.27.17)Government Accountable To The People
- President Trump announced John Koskinen’s term as IRS commissioner would not be renewed after it expires next month, David Kautter of the Treasury Department will serve as acting commissioner.
- The Justice Department settled two lawsuits with conservative Tea Party groups that were unfairly scrutinized by the IRS for their tax-exempt status.Unleashing our Economic Potential
- President Trump, the House Of Representatives Ways and Means Committee, and the Senate Finance Committee joined together to release a unified framework for tax reform.
- Cutting the top Federal corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 20 percent and allowing businesses to write off the full cost of non-structure capital investments immediately could increase GDP by between 3 and 5 percent in the long term.
- 3 to 5 percent increase in GDP over ten years could represent an additional $700 billion to $1.2 trillion in economic output.
- Advanced estimates for third-quarter GDP is 3 percent, despite three major hurricanes making landfall. This is the best six-month stretch of growth in three years.
- GDP in the second quarter of the year increased by 3.1 percent, more than doubling the first quarter performance.
- Unemployment claims are at the lowest levels since December 1974.
- Nearly 1.5 million Americans have dropped off the food stamp rolls since January 2017.
- Already in 2017, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has had 53 record highs, including this week.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average is up over 27 percent since Election Day 2016.
- Closed over 23,000 points for the first time in history on October 18th, 2017.Eliminating Job-Killing Regulations & Wasteful Spending
- Vice President Pence was the tie-breaking vote to end Consumer Financial Protection Bureau rule that increased the cost of credit for hardworking Americans and made it more difficult for small community banks to resolve differences with costumers.Unlocking American Energy
- The Interior Department announced it would sell leases for nearly 77 million acres starting in March in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling, the largest offering ever.Giving Americans The Healthcare They Need
- President Trump is mobilizing his entire Administration to address drug addiction and opioid abuse by directing the declaration of a Nationwide Public Health Emergency to address the opioids crisis.
- The action allows for expanded access to telemedicine services, including services involving remote prescribing of medications commonly used for substance abuse or mental health treatment.
- The action helps overcome bureaucratic delays and inefficiencies in the hiring process, by allowing the Department of Health and Human Services to more quickly make temporary appointments of specialists with the tools and talent needed to respond effectively to our Nation’s ongoing public health emergency.
- The actions allow the Department of Labor to issue dislocated worker grants to help workers who have been displaced from the workforce because of the opioid crisis, subject to available funding.
- The action allows for shifting of resources within HIV/AIDS programs to help people eligible for those programs receive substance abuse treatment, which is important given the connection between HIV transmission and substance abuse.Restoring Law and Order
- The Department of Justice formally designated MS-13 a priority for the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces, allowing the Task Force to look at all laws in its investigative and prosecutorial efforts.American First Foreign Policy And Military
- President Trump is directing the State Department to send aid through USAID directly to Christians and other minorities facing genocide in the Middle East, hastening the process.